2011年3月7日星期一

The meaning of travel

    Recently, too decadent phenomena of old meat. Lived in China for ten years, but most can not stand the time difference here in the morning from the afternoon, sleeping from early in the morning. Semir

    shopping store today when two female staff recommended to me that hard either side of the chest sparkling sweater, that I put on my look young and vibrant. The two of you I asked her how much I look like? One said that in his early 20s, no one asked me to work it. I am so alive tragedy. I just want to theory, I turned to see in the mirror - not to shave a few weeks,mac makeup, people did not say I have been very fortunate the sharp. I almost shed a tear.

    I bitterly out of the shop, suddenly feeling a bit weird, snow, yes snow, first snow of 2011. Quietly fell on my shoulder, her hair.

    [1]

    suddenly envious of those who travel, who are after high school. Old K students out of the country, but I did not know. Later that I went to college, the old K from distant Spain and say hello. All of a sudden I feel my time is far flung. Because the time between the poor for several years already.

    fact that a few years, not just the old K out of the country. Junior high school graduation,insanity dvd, Xiao Xue had been to Indonesia. Came back cut a watermelon Taro head, it is endearing.

    I always think these people who go to foreign countries, is lucky. They can put aside domestic employment pressure, you can easily majoring in foreign countries of their courses, can be given to a variety of foreign friends, to accept completely different exotic ideas. And we can only in the country, should try to over 18 years.

    [2]

    and Lily talk.

    Lily in Canada. The only one between us has been settled in a foreign country. I see pictures of her space, it really becomes the same. Even see a girl look, but inexperienced prostitutes have been deep.

    Lily said: Guy. What's going?

    me: Just so-so.

    Lily: A ha? I feel so boring.

    me: I'm completely boring now ~ ~!

    Lily: God blind you.

    me: Shit ....

    had admired the way that, in fact, in the end, living a long time, almost all of it.

    [3]

    see

    boy girl to leave a painting every day, to patronize, but one day,nhl hockey, the girl leaving. The boy asked, do you get to the heart to go? The girl said, I've been in this city a long time, must go.

    woman behind the words I always remember that.

    to the outside world.

    I thought more than once, the outside world, throughout history, from the inside out, from the tiny crevices to look at the expanse of the past. Is a kind of desire. Rooted in our hearts that the idea of debauchery Ranger gradually sprouted out of the eyes looked as if the world really want to see through.

    [4]

    photography this thing, I did not expect to be in the later part of my heart.

    see yo's Is the kind of large, random lazy, yet still small atmosphere of the record. Figure on the landscape, as a station of the road signs in memory of the past, mottled engraved in their feet.

    Old West asked me want to travel together after college entrance examination.

    I say good, but I do not want too many people go, so there is no fun.

    Old West nodded. How come we went from where, with what, what people see, what to buy specialty, take some photos. What can think of and Old West the way home we are all present in the dialogue.

    that moment,vibram five fingers, the original how much we want to escape, leaving the familiar old haunt.

    [5]

    more and more people, the heart of the idea of the radius to the general expansion of the unit circle, covering the entire heart.

    17 birthday songs to listen to cheer, Singer sing the travel distance, the distance created a sense of love.

    we are now, for what?

    - my heart kind of curiosity for the unknown and the future for himself.

    [6]

    and Fan Fan chat. She Jiamusi.

    she said, you want to come looking for me to play?

    I said like ah. I want to go after the summer you there.

    she said, ah, after the summer, so late.

    I said, no way, ah, your third year now Well, how have the time in the past?

    Flower said it like two people and enjoy yourself, but they are good friends know, not together.

    the original, is the meaning of travel, two people, it is the sustenance of people to enrich themselves.

    [7]

    I saw this and laughed.

    you give the city a stranger, the city to give you all miss things.

    T, told to go to London next week. Think of cheer song. There is a music city. FIR's second album is done there. Where the street is selling musical instruments, if you like it, go and see.

    [8]

    give yourself a convention to go to Madrid to Melbourne, go to Serbia, to many, many places.

    trip.

    没有评论:

    发表评论