2011年3月17日星期四

mac makeup

 . . . . .17. Provisional boyfriend standing in front of her heart suppressed for a long time I spit out the words, although not openly say, but the words were clear that the way I feel.



looked at her, and she's looking at me from time to time, when our eyes meet together when they are at once the oh. So unconsciously, to her downstairs ... ...

faint lights, I looked at her beautiful but with a sad face! I know she is looking for a heart to rely, for the lovelorn who just can not help but want to find someone else to help her out of the woods, that is to find a temporary boyfriend to her comfort and let her forget that hurt her deeply, but they love people! In fact, this is clearly the role of this temporary is not fair, I know all of these reasons ... ... but I promised her, because I can not help ... I do not know his present what is going on inside, just hope help her to go there the shadow of lost love!

go gently hugged her, patted her hand back, one way or another, put together my collar and then said to me: do not blame you! br> She was amused my words ... ... and then gently beat in my chest a Fenquan ... ... How nice to see you smile ... ...

I turned to leave, though she just gave me a sweet smile, but it is not always feel the taste, because I am a substitute, maybe one day she really forget that he, maybe one day she will not need my company, and I was the only way injured, because I like her! This feeling movie, from the start I was to play a role in pay are often harvested ... ... pain, which made everything for her, let her to forget all the other men ... ...

way home is very short, but I like to go for a year, I am not an emotional one very casual, and make friends with others when I Care to do, not to mention the girl on the love! I will how to do this I am a trouble! Feeling than that from her boyfriend over her grab a far cry from the feeling, with this sad returned home late at night, the parents are asleep, do not bother to open the computer, lying in bed, thinking about these what a headache! ... ... ... ... Unconsciously I dream of a comfortable quiet and another boy came up to me, they are holding hands and very affectionate, walked up to me, she smiled and said to me: I walked out of the shadow of disappointment in love, these days are you by my side, I'm fine now, and I found a love in me. tomorrow we're getting married! you to be my witnesses come ... ... like just a dream really depressed, made me not in the mood to sleep. Had come to fill desk jobs, because while we should pay, how much it ... write something ... can not sleep anyway! !

then 17 holding his exhausted body into the classroom and found her sitting in the classroom the last one, and today she was wearing a brown sunglasses to class, must certainly freak out at night. Behind a pair of glasses must be bright red rabbit eyes!

beckoned her toward me, and I understand this to her, went to the middle class, when a familiar voice whispered to me: Shu Jing, after all, beauty is indeed one of the few class! I walked next to her position, she entered, his chair, to place on the outside give me, down bag, I looked up and saw all the men are in class back at me with envious eyes, suddenly so I think I damn At least give me a lot of vanity ... ...

acne! hate!

I followed her to see that a big place like a large pimple like red beans, just long in the forehead, the bright red is a prominent child!



acne, I dare not touch.



my hands hold on both sides of her head, two thumbs slowly move to the big acne side, in order to see something I associate slowly pulled her face to me, the two of us only a punch in the face of the distance, and I can feel her breath. But just now I also disorderly class, how to calm down now ... ... when the teacher spoke: suddenly turned around and saw the whole class and all eyes are watching us, the classroom was very quiet, I quickly closed his hand back, looked awkward teachers and students, turned around and saw the smile she flushed his head down ... ...

remember when going to school just 45 minutes long and terrible, but now feel that even a class 1 hour off so fast, casual to break, and I put the book on the table have picked up a bag intended to cut class, turned around and saw she had finished packing, meaning she Xiangliu see it!



He and I had a look on it means that your grandfather! See touch Secretary! When I went to her side when the squad leader, he told me cough a bit, I am angry, this guy is fun to get me! ! Then Shu Jing even hold my hand out of the classroom with me, turned around and saw a squad leader is the envy of expression ... ...

deprived of my spare time!

do not want to go the stand, played a one goose bumps!



Take my hand out of school ... ...

18. Model hidden rules to interview me and her place is a very high building, I heard that in the 18th floor, my God! I hate the elevator, feeling really uncomfortable.

top-heavy out of the elevator, I suddenly to shocked, because here was like heaven on earth, the whole hall full of beautiful women to interview their students all the lilies and roses, all of them figure the devil, all the beautiful sultry.

me,

me.

I looked around the hall and found the girls interviewed here, the high-end designer wear, sexy clothes in the cold winter has not forgotten the performance of their beautiful lines, do not show the temperature their demeanor, and comfortable with me static, there is no noble to wear brand-name, no hidden meat is meat, wear is a very common but very fitting clothes. But even if this still can not resist her beautiful temperament, on the contrary more people looked comfortable.





inappropriate properly pure man, but when a second chair! ! ! !



! Hey! I even became a personal assistant! ! ! !

seated on a bench, looked blankly girls coming and going, and sometimes appeared fatigued. I watched for a drowsy. Holding her bag even begun to snore ... ... zzzzz

the two chair! ! Your grandfather! Who is your brother! ! Pound guys who spray perfume child child! Me choking up the pole! ! !

!

He also told me snappily! !

I got up and went to Room 1811, saw the door did not lock the door to enter, and then I heard from the side can be used to cover the body that something, his mouth also kept shouting, saw the second hand muzzled in the lucky chair, really want to punch him in the past, then, Shu Jing came out, holding her clothes, said: you help me look at clothes, while interviews swimsuit, clothes on which I assure you! I did not expect her to wear this really nice looking body suit, then walked over from our side of a dead fat man, his eyes kept looking at Shu Jing, and then simply stood there admiring her! ! The Shu Jing also see the bad in the eyes of this man, go slowly behind me, with my body to block the sight of that fat man. Shu Jing saw this I immediately turned to the man, said: uninteresting twisting left, then jump the two chairs that dead fat man went to the next up on the bow, and then your mother in the Mother of the fat gas shouted the sentence: ! ! !





the manager and the two chairs of the discussion in that mutter something, from time to time that dead fat man is older to look back manager. Jing Shu that I can see the hall in the cold shivering, and put her put on her coat. They discuss

after completion, the manager walked into another office, and that is through the second chair and said:

I and several fellow men was that they brought to the hall, while the second was not long before the chair was pushed a girl out, went to a sofa and sat down, with me being one of the guys out H children said to me: while listening to his whined, me exhausted ... ...



ha ha! ! !

I took out the phone is already more than 5 pm, the interview after another girl who came out from the hallway, I stood waiting for Jing Shu to come out, but when all the people have come out, I found that there is no Shu Jing figure, and walked over from me two girls heard the words Dangzhong things about her.



on. is really not fair ah!!

Humph! ! On your mind should not even think they recognized that, to be honest, although the manager pretty colors. But have to admit that he also quite eye, because sometimes even if you no matter how good their own packaging, we can not upgrade their inner qualities, on the contrary, an ordinary clothes can make her seem otherworldly, so you do not understand this truth! !

waiting outside for almost a quarter of an hour, she came out of the slow pace, and I gave her clothes, she did not say a word, his face red, went into the female changing rooms . Is this the death of fat bully her, his grandmother, and if true, I'm not this fat removed the dead! !

she came out finishing changing clothes, I am concerned about the question: one step, just wish I could think about,





I put her stuff into her bag, turned around to find that dead fat man afterwards, when she pulled in behind me, , leaving a big step children, swore his lips still kept shameless! ! !

I was to drag her into the elevator, she kept pressing, me: Christmas Eve and Christmas Eve she was walking in the Jianghan the road, I feel really quite happy, this is the first time I've ever accompanied the girls in this cold Christmas night shopping, a great privilege.









What attracted

shop make me? Really! I do not believe it! I kept thinking I was her pull into a lingerie shop ... ... ... ...

Division engaged in touch ah! ! She said the shop caught my eye is this, ah, went so far as what I think of the ... ...

pulled the door of the store, and she entered, and pulled me, two people very exaggerated facial expressions! !

no final escape the clutches of her! I was dragged into the water! ! ! This scene is not underwear store,mac makeup, but the entire store is covered with large and small lingerie! Red! Purple! White! Black! Colorful! Akira, I feel dizzy! Had to go with her head down! !

!

played that piece! I head down the side innocently.

She seemed to see that I really embarrassed, came to take my hand and said: !

! !

! !





holding her hand along the busy crowd, and my heart sweet honey! Walking Street night market is very crowded, very busy! ! ! ! And she was like a baby in a species of small stalls on the pick to pick to go, bargain very cute. Able to enjoy with her the peace of this wonderful night! Is really the greatest blessing in life! ! !

suddenly! I saw a guy slowly leaned Zeitouzeinao a girl is buying a small jewelry next! The man stands a few Yi Miqi about a hands in his pockets, the other hand was slowly stretched to the girl's backpack to go! !

now! I felt my hand was gripping her a bit harsh, I turned to see the comfortable quiet me with his eyes, this guy is a thief! ! She had seen the man's weird! ! ! And then the man's hand has reached into the girl's backpack

his hand, coupled with his push hard! That girl was out to concentrate on bargain a somersault! ! ! !

situation is not good to see the man immediately exposed hideous faces! ! ! !

Then with a wry smile at him, at this time my heart jump a stop bang bang bang! ! Scared my legs tremble!

Standing in front of me, and I tugged at the back of her hand, hoping to give her out of this dangerous place! ! !

you do not impulse ah! You can not scare me, ah! ! My heart is referred to the throat! This is really not like her usual quiet ah! I wish the man quickly put down the dagger Paolu! ! ! ! !

this man seems to feel that such a weak little girl dared to challenge them, while everyone around looked numb, did not support what we mean, even the little girl was stealing money disappeared without a trace, immediately liberties with! ! I thought to myself over! ! ! !

Suddenly, the man holding a knife and came over to take a dagger shook his eyes in the Shu Jing, lips, said: br>
... ...

! But ... ... ... ... ... ... laughter heard after the ... ... ...

very calm, quiet comfortable standing there, when he ran after, Zhang used a very standard round kick kicked in his face, kick down the man about to be on the ground, head first to the issue with a Lying on the floor, he immediately hands grope in the ground, looking just like a dagger, see this happen, Shu Jing ran over a foot in his hand, and then press and hold the left knee of his homeopathic and thorough conquered him! ! This agile movement exactly like a professional armed police can do it, but even in such a quiet girl who looks so stunned to see me! !

! !



lingerie straps took out the hand of the man behind the bundle had a ado ... ... ... ... ... ...

20. Christmas, things are too timid it! young man is arrogant! if the trouble is more dangerous ah!! really, a good thief is playing up??? practiced Taekwondo are you??? was you had a powerful you??? you two, ah, I really do not worry people!! ... ... fan, but brought us into his office after the start was furious. After the meal we

education out of the station, looked at me after the Shu Jing, can not help but laugh: ! !



to self-defense, I will practice, and started practicing, I feel very good playing, and did not think this can last! should not take a trick! ! ... ...



time I looked out cell phone! ! Now only half an hour, I really do not know can not catch up!

exhausted!! went to the church from the middle of a quarter of an hour without a break it needs, along with so many people are now estimated to run it 12 o'clock!! have faith in you!! Hey! ~ ~ In the crowd to wear to wear to go, ~ ~ I did not think she should have such a good physical fitness, I ran out of breath half! ,vibram 5 fingers!

she ran ahead, pulling my hand tightly, looked up, a beautiful church is not far away, and that is something I aspire to go, because the grandmother is a faithful Christian, she I mentioned the sum of God and the Virgin! There are many stories about Jesus! Has also been watching the Young and Dangerous for Jesus after the pipe is called But here I had a sense of mystery, really want to go in and see! ! !



queue this time I was thinking for a brother to see many wish cakes, and she was holding a cell phone in front of me looked at the time! ! It seems that she also want to go take a look! Otherwise how could such a hurry too! !

finally we went in, but in fact is not as general as to which tourist attractions, to look into that simple, just schedule a brigade from the door and go out the door and then from that total time in which But two minutes, but if they saw a wish'd had time to crisp up the brother! ! !

entered the church,blackhawks jerseys, see the spacious hall filled with benches, many believers were there chanting prayers, including a handsome priest attracted foreign Shu Jing's eyes, handsome ah!! !

church wall in front of a large cross, which stood below the statue of Jesus, he looks so kind, the halo off his head, standing next to the Virgin Mary Australia is very admirable! I do not speak to her, and know that this is respect for the gods! ! ! ! !

saw her pious gestures the cross on the head, hands together even the wish! Beautiful eyes slightly closed, the whole world stopped, like, I appreciate the beauty of her, entirely forgetting that his own desire! ! !

her a start, and then turn around to see me, we go forward step by step! Appeared to be out of the church's side door, and I suddenly thought of his own desire not promise it! My brother suddenly turned around and facing the crisp, drew a cross, silently promised a make a wish: saw her without a word, walked at my side, holding her cell phone, open lid to see from time to time, and went to pieces in the right and left, the conversation she and I can see that her absent-minded! !




she seems to have something on his mind, if she did not want to say that I am not easy to ask, had to walk slowly beside her, watching her uneasy look, I really do not know how she does it! !

At this time, her phone rang, and she moved out of a bag phone, press the answer key! Such as a mobile phone near your ear, her tears followed down to see this scene,mac brushes, I was feeling kind of sour, I know she has been waiting for the phone is his old boyfriend! I helped her hold her bag, quietly reached a place far away from her, I know it certainly makes between them I do not like!

in the dark of the night, squatting on an already closed the door of the shop door, his arms holding her bag, and my heart that feeling're extremely uncomfortable, and this should perhaps be a temporary boyfriend under the sins of it, just like big mouth when drinking nectar for you to export bile suddenly, like the kind of mind is sometimes slow, but the contrast makes up much of listening to her loud curses the other, condemning the and with a tearful voice, familiar words of the play is accused of pain love is like this! Scolded her in with his resentment, but also with her pain! While in the distance I was also deeply hurt her! ! ... ... ... ...

I stopped my ears do not listen as much as possible, also followed moist eyes crouched there, but I keep fighting back the tears flow down! I understand that these are all I should be, because this role is its own self-inflicted!

suddenly threw a 1-dollar steel in front of me, I looked up, a fat man led a girl passed by me, and men looked back at me, as if it means Rewards for you, which I picked up fierce stand up against the man threw money in the past, shouting: For more information .....

be continued progress of the next set of concerns heartily support . . . . .


没有评论:

发表评论