2011年3月17日星期四

Get along with , in fact, not so easy.

 Not so easy to love each person has his temper

Bin with us a few days ago because a lot of passion to go to Beijing, ah, results, Liu Bin, Niu X, the students are in the open more than 7 hours to sit in the morning after the car flew the aircraft back, rub!

two people together, inevitably, there is an argument that those who had to run slowly, how can one fight to avoid it? Then the impulse will not have good results.

the way back to the many, many, people have suddenly found all around the pair, and

and I, it seems that for many years is not in love, and also for many years not had the feeling of love, and can not help but have a little bit sad.

However,mac makeup, the feeling this thing, tell Road is unknown, are really very tangled.

heart, heart and mind, the mouth does not say, but my heart will inevitably think about. All the time are also looking forward to meet him in the encounter.

I know I should have let go, but, if it is you, you can not very sensible with their feelings?

cracks can not be restored after all I heard you gave a good

between with stone-kun, I had always been very shy about that matter, after all, because it's very contradictory things downtown,

fact, an eye, one eye closed no one will mention later,

, however, have to explain, and booing the result? Good, right? You satisfied?

from Beijing, had to come back, I think this thing in every detail, every result, but also came up with the answer, it just can not get along,

not in contact with if not like the degree, because, after all, there are other friends around,mac brushes,

, however, be alone, they need not have any depth, and some words were not said that he had can be solved, but sometimes confused the good of everyone,

However, now that has come to this land, then I say so well, face, and I will tell him so-so, but will not have any private communication,

right, you said that he the man to do, I am the grass, why should I be patient fuck him?

Yes, I am wrong to begin with you say bad things about him,

However, as you know about this he will be very angry, then you Gan Mafei to lift it? As mentioned

then say so, and the result? When you turn a nice guy? Ah? You make me say? What are friends I can say?

with you because of this rotten bad things can not fall out it?

Well, now that has happened, as stone-kun and I see clearly the man to do it, I might not like him or not does not speak to him face,

However, later also to maintain the degree of mutual understanding,

school I have removed him, and thus, after Do not mention it to me also that piece disgusting things

in the past I would not mind, but what happened afterwards Do not let me Xiabulaitai, and Energizer

I will control my temper with you or he is not angry, you may be able to endure,

but that does not mean I do not mind that thing.

So, when you help out, do not mention before me sick things of that piece.

trip to Beijing to end up bored angry helpless

originally wanted to relax, but, to come back from the road,blackhawks jerseys, in addition to very grateful to accompany the old Bi, I no he thought, well, there are 3 bottles of my lovely perfume.

, I see the all of the see, and something, I have figured out that my late.

have to do it, can I say?

are friends, you do not think, I can say also clearly set out, as to why To say it is because I am afraid I could not help feeling that the quarreling with you,vibram 5 fingers,

Yes, I'm a bad temper irrational impulses but also the people you think can get along to get along, can not no problem.

I will not follow you in blind wandering, and you are brothers Mody. I Suansha Yeah, not easy to follow, well,

be bought wisdom, I remember, also learned.

PS:



despise their own impulses so go out for fun on their own after the tour to despise their own report that too many people can keep a secret mouth

没有评论:

发表评论