2011年3月7日星期一

The first group meeting

     DB, the first group meeting

    Today is Saturday, March 14, we group together again, from the construction group is the fourth time since the party, but I was the first time to the party.

    group announced a week earlier announced the party message. (At 9:30 on March 14 at the Xinghai Square, walk to the sickness of China Table swimming, go in front of the name of Q) I saw the news I thought to go or not? The first three users are invited to my party, not want to go, are something did not go into. This can not it? If nothing must go! Hopefully nothing! I was secretly thinking. One night, on-line, users BL (group manager) sent a message asking me to go or not, I really do not want to refuse her, I said that if nothing, I must go. BL said: I said: If something happens then remove the Q not too late.

    Saturday morning, I start at 8 at home, her husband do not trust my own car to drive me. Xinghai Square,nhl hockey, I came to the table when China is 9:20, 10 minutes, I wait in the car. I saw many people, especially the square, people to drive to the, a man out walking, there is a family of three children out to play, and there are collective out of activities. There is a group of people near the Chinese table, they are all young people aged around 20, they were wearing racing suits, helmets, each riding a car, they are also a group ----- bike group. Today it seems the group is also gathering a lot of it!

    9 30 AM, I got off the table went to China from afar are 4,5 people walking around. I thought: it is the group of people, how come so little? I approached the Chinese table, my heart suddenly tense up, although very happy every day in online chat, met what will happen? Say? I kept thinking to Road to China under the table. I saw the BL, I know her, because I see them in the group in gathering photos. I walked in diameter in front of her. They saw me coming towards them, they know where I am is a group who said to me: BL ago) BL said: hands. We first met each other feel good. Although we first met, completely out of strange feeling, but also happy to chat up. BL said: We face filled with smiles, as known for many years to friends. Soon, more and more people, BL was introduced for all of us to each other, we all shake hands and friendly. Group owners and several friends are now no worse, we are patient. Windy beach, I wear a little less, I cold shivering, and I was looking for her husband's car, think of the car sit a while. Then listen to BL said: Main group, said: I do her husband's car, there are several users may also drive their own cars. We drove to the sickness.

    drive to prolong the time only 10 minutes, sickness swimming pool is a nursing home in the coal mine. Car door into a nursing home to the swimming pool, I got out, and we went into the swimming pool, which many people can be really,vibram five fingers, we have come here to swim, very lively. Indoor temperature is high, there is a feeling of hot flashes. We went to our rooms set ----- XPD, private rooms that have been here a few people, these people did to the Xinghai Square, directly to the sickness, so come sooner than we are. Main group gave us, this is the HX, which is YX, it is WX, sitting inside the HLL ...... we are the party of 27 people gathered in XPD box at each other to know each other , all of the number. We usually talk online, only know Mingzi do not know this man long sawed, now see, my heart very happy, and some hugged each other to be friendly, just like old friends to meet, very cordial. Everyone seemed happy and excited.

    some time away from the dinner, we all free, we swim several likes to go swimming. Swimming is my favorite sport, I can not wait to put on bathing suits to the pool locker room side, ah, like to swim can be a lot of people, some travel tired chair in the bank above the rest, chat; some hands on his hips on the shore watching others swim; there is the pool in swimming gay. Companions were all dressed since come in, we want the next pond, under the pool my first, my foot just hit the water, ah, feel the water was cold. I say: to adapt to the water, we swim together. I swam accidentally into my mouth water, ah, good salt, ah, ah did not think this is the sea! Ah, I feel great buoyancy is usual to go swimming in the water, buoyant, so swim up and not be tired. In contrast, I like to swim in the sea. Then I followed up HY, I turned to HY, said: lying in the pool to rest. At this time, we see the men in the group are swimming. They told me and HY,mac makeup, said: very cute, because he said he was lovely to speak to a blush, a shy way, with very few young people now, he is nice to everyone, so everyone likes him. the men to swim to group in shallow woman to teach swimming, but was refused. they went on shore to go back to rooms. I swim in the pool and the HY several children back and forth, we are a bit tired, we decided to go back, we looked, DB standing on the shore, HY DB said to tease: will go up. HY smiled DB said: . But the HY has not come out, we waited for her outside, then, ML called to dinner, come home. We had to wait HY.ML said that we should hurry up. We waited for 30 minutes or so , HY come out, because she is taking a bath inside it. After she changed clothes and other rooms when we arrived, we were seated was eating it. the main group that we are back to say to us: ah, we ate. did not drink so much wine, ah, can only drink half a bottle. But today really can not refuse, saying no to friends face do not drink, and drink this cup must drink the cup. I tell you that I have every people can only drink one, you see I really can not drink to agree. We have just finished this table, that table of people came and said to drink with us. I really can not drink, I think my face, fever, swollen feeling some. I said: A saliva cool, I feel very comfortable. I put down the cup, stood up, told us that: XY here, thank you. First, I thank the XX group this platform, the main group to thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to know,insanity dvd, I am very touched and very pleased to meet you all. We met at the illusory network, we met in the vast network the sea, this is fate, and today we went from a virtual network to real life, we sit together and became friends, this is fate, is more for us to cherish. Each person's life can be without friends, friends is wealth, I have all of you these friends to have a great asset, I think I am rich. Today's meeting, will remain in my memory, will be my memories forever. After all free, some activities can not go. HX and HLL Please HY, MI.JZL.BL and I went to K song. I said no. I said: back, since we will have a chance, thank you for the kind ah. I think life should be colorful.

    没有评论:

    发表评论