2011年2月17日星期四

north face denali , he seems to like


2010.12.21 heard of snow 23 cold air, the more Christmas looking forward to everyone, but I am not online, it will not have an accident would not have moved over flat light a plot. Class meeting today, the old class read a Through the meters of heaven, we will embrace the world. Jump! 2010.12.22 last winter here, not the past, the excitement and passion is to become mature or become silent. Christmas, I may want a Christmas tree there is Santa Claus.  insanity workout  .12.24 Christmas Eve, is less of warmth and hope that I care about my people and the care can be safe, thank you Apple, I have  mac brushes  it, haha. Accidentally deleted the message of a sister school, the faint ah. 161 2010.12.28 struggle, suddenly discovered that I have not attached a SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SquarePants has been a long time did not mention, and it has been a collection of sponge baby. Any of those trophies on display in the cupboard, so I have had the crazy, too. Now I hear someone say . 2011.1.4 to the power of 2011. said to be trying to exert ourselves, but still muddling along, or we are relieve the pressure in his own way, or the escape, not face, afraid to face.

2011.1.7 really cold this winter. Exam will be 4 days
vibram five fingers  time does fly, a blink of an eye to the end of the semester, 151 days a year will alone. Him, and they are all saying, Bed is a grave figure, it is the grave of youth. regarded erected at the pillow of his  north face denali  , he seems to like my husband, before going to bed every night I will speak with the photos, like a 'Good night, sweetheart' and the like. more silly, is not it? but each a fan would do. for the unique and elaborate improvements.)

没有评论:

发表评论