2011年2月10日星期四

insanity workout by the rules

high school at that time, the thieves began to tyranny even more rampant, A fun, I remember when A fun once in a semester gone, uh, it seems that five bicycles. And every time I put down to the school's parking lot directly to leave Afghanistan after orange, do not lock, ignore, waiting for a thief to steal my car. But I'm helpless every day  mac brushes, it seems that even the thieves also frown upon me, O orange, and even thieves do not it. Well then, because A fun self-stolen cars he owns, mac makeup  A fun decayed loud noise, she began looking for leaders to find the car park administrators to discuss the issue of compensation, but, you know da, this is certainly about fails, the reason that the school decided to strengthen the management of the.

school grades began to demand we have to sub class the car together, but I do not listen to them, I always unlocked and then casual for a place to go people. Several times I have been up and stopped them, but I've never been to their birds, and finally, their tactics and upgraded, without the consent of me, holding me in private property without permission, compulsory detention My A Orange . Rivers and  
 insanity workout  by the rules when I was, of course I go to them with their friends died, but they insisted that I go to prove that the class teacher, I think these people are stupid, and the class teacher know that I long, O  north face denali  sawed it? At that time, I think their eyes up on their forehead, high overlooking me, they say: the. I'm too lazy to argue with them again, and direct carts leave. Rivers and lakes then the rules as I, who dare to stop me? I ... I ... I'm bad-mouthing him to write a log ~! Na, when the A section is a good example of gay friends, talking about the A section ah, er, a little later to say him, we pull back to the Arab orange. Fortunately, at that time, that look at the car alone and aunt, so she did not stop me.

没有评论:

发表评论