2011年2月20日星期日

I saw I yanked the reins to a 45-degree drift pull off

Awards I was back home after dinner donkey I rode my cows back in time it can keep returning to two hundred percent of the more fierce it felt extremely well to force the most is I think the most mac brushes high-handed break the red light to break the red light at the intersection all traffic police see no one is there I am old and have sent the most important thing is to drink milk after a day you can be friends, Welcome to the second row just to taste the fresh milk on State Road received a call from that unit have led to the second row of cows to check my ride back in time 40 mph by a police car suddenly stopped traffic police used megaphones shouted: Stop! Stop! I saw I yanked the reins to a 45-degree drift pull off

a cow and get off without a word to the traffic police mac makeup opened a ticket attached to the bulldog was that you were speeding traffic police fined two hundred I said this is the first time is gay Note that the last time next time, said traffic police have a good driver's license you do not crap I said I submit to his hands, not to mention driving people to go back if the words are Seya turbid water, the traffic police said nothing and wrote a two hundred yuan penalty to the bulldog on the list on said boy you dare C according to C according to bull riding bull riding me how it?

Niu Niu B traffic police said that according to B without B north face denali3 dare I say I'm riding on a cow parades around you is the traffic police is armed we are all a little seniority of the points gave a face to the words of the traffic police said the brothers, you went I bought you a face do not invoice you leave me I quickly took out two hundred on me but also all the possessions that only fifty dollars
Just can not accept the fact that black is dead! Head is full of no use nhl hockey to those wondering, even if a disability is also OK ah bite, just give me a chance to atone, really want is a dream Oh, I wake up in the black is still alive and kicking , and they think like the movie, the director of a black stood up again and ordered a halt, alas, not a reality, only it is dead is a fact, I was alive apart from dreaming, to no longer see it, It is also true

没有评论:

发表评论