2011年1月17日星期一

she was slowly away north face denali

Only this time, are largely imaginary past is only in front of me was clear that only the mother's suffering and great in my heart a deep and thorough penetration. God's consideration, may be right. blackhawks jerseys  slowly in the garden, but also cover the morning fog, but also the sun hung high in the day, I just want one thing: his mother was gone. Next  mac brushes in the old cypress trees, the grass against the wall to stop the decadent, but also everywhere in the afternoon called insects, birds return to nest again in the evening, I was just silently saying: But the mother was gone. To back down to the ground, lie down, Sishuifeishui wait until sunset, to sit up, fuzzy mind, the ancient altar sat staring straight and then gradually float covered with dark moon, and my heart just a little bit to understand, the mother can not come look for me in this park.
there had been lots of times, I stayed in the garden too long, the mother came to me. She came to find that I do not want me, as long as I see the good in the garden, she quietly turned back. I saw her back a few times. I saw her looking around the scene several times, Her eyes look side mirror and a ship at sea in search, she did not see me, I've seen her, until I saw I saw her I will not go look at her, then looked up after a while I saw her she was slowly away
 north face denali the back. I alone know how much time she can not find me. Once I sat in the bush, the bush is very dense, I saw she did not find me; she was a man walking in the garden, past me, through some of the places I often stay, confusion, and urgent action. I do not know how long she has been looking to find a long, insanity workout do not know why I chose not to call her - but fans do not hide to catch a child, which may grow out of stubbornness or a shy boy? But that stubborn left me only remorse, took no pride. I really want to warn all the boys grow up, do not follow his mother to this stubborn, shy even do not have to, I've got it but I was too late.

没有评论:

发表评论