2011年1月17日星期一

Only when they passed me the north face denali

Fifteen years ago, which the elderly can only be considered middle-aged couple, I was a genuine youth. They always come to the garden in the twilight walk, I am not confused clear that they are coming from which side of the garden gate, in general, they are counter-clockwise walk around the garden. Tall men, Shoulder legs, walking looked straight ahead until the  blackhawks jerseys  upright above the hip fixed; his wife, an arm of his climb to go, nor can relax his upper body slightly. Tall woman was short, not too pretty, and I no reason to believe that she will consist in the decline came from the door of the rich family; she climbed on the arm of her husband like a delicate child, she looked around his mouth when the general fear that she whispered conversation with her husband, saw someone approached immediately sheepishly admitted to Buddist. I sometimes think  mac brushes Jean Valjean for them, and Ke Saite, but this idea is not consolidated, they are a look that is known to be an old married couple. Two people are considered as dressed in elegant, but because of the evolution of the times, their clothing and can be called simple by. They, like me, to this garden to almost all weather, but they are on time than me.
What time are likely to, they are definitely in the evening is the time. Windy days, when they wore a beige trench coat when it rained, they played the color was xuan umbrella in the summer of their shirt color was xuan white or beige pants, and winter coats and woolen are their color was xuan, and presumably They only like these three colors. They counter-clockwise around the garden a week, and then left. Only when they passed me the  north face denali of men ring, attached  insanity workout the tall woman like her husband who along with drift. I believe they have the impression to me, but we did not say, we did not want to be close to each other's said. Fifteen years, they noticed a young man may enter into middle age, I watched a pair of middle-aged couple unconsciously envy into two elderly people.


没有评论:

发表评论