2011年1月13日星期四

north face denali half-hearted

morning of the shooting, the successful  mac brushesof the noon meal, I could not help but ask the king of big brother: \See you not feel tired? \Afternoon, I would like to go back to your sellers away too! My people ah, can not idle, you have to get busy! \Good thing we must do, do not have any idea of lazy, sometimes have to force yourself spirit. A little bit of accumulation, can slowly develop good habits. Man, there must be an spiritual head, not everyone can adhere to each  insanity workout  past five seasons to get up to exercise, people should learn from this dice dedication. This perseverance is one thing that must be made of the conditions. What do like, do  north face denali half-hearted. Would then be possible to get things done.
carrying the camera on my shoulder, watching all the way along the way, I find myself beginning to enjoy the process, because in the process, I met a lot of people in them I found a lot of advantages, their dedication, their hard work, their progress, they are serious. They are a little bit of practical action to infection with me, encouraged me, inspired me. me the most memorable opening day World Cup in South Africa, located at East County Liaocheng TOWN Xu Jiang, a village of tomato greenhouses. An old lady over seventy years, holding a  blackhawks jerseys -camera, in that non-stop patting, while shooting, while farmers are now talking next to: \\\\Similarly, when answering a question raised by the farmers, the elderly eyes seemed full of light, bored, and I do not know tired to answer one by one. The old man named Xu Zuoting, let a lot of farmers in Shandong, is no stranger to this name. That time is also the first time I went out with Xu shoot film. By that time, so I really know this lovely old man.

没有评论:

发表评论