2011年1月29日星期六

north face denali in our lives, but mac brushes

since I was born to naive, until I fall off-site, twenty year's time I live in the home. Home is located in the plains of eastern Gansu, the vision, transportation, Zheng, Xu, Zhang, Wang S-shaped four names were scattered in the village about three or four li. The whole village has a total of     party secretary, the children enjoyed a village school. I was listening to party secretary of the big voice, listen to the teachings of four or five under private teachers out of hometown. In the subsequent twenty years, I have had five or six times a year trip  blackhawks jerseys, but each time come and gone, but I left in a hurry the pace, leaving behind the memory of my endless, there are I'm sad.

I was born, was a poor era of famine, hunger, relentless devouring people's lives and the life, survival depends on a spirit struggling to support. Back then, my mother was recovering from illness, is not flexible body dragged inside and outside the housework, so that a turning  
north face denali in our lives, but  mac brushes  could not escape the threat of poverty and hunger, the only rations is not cornmeal Sorghum face, or just Shugan, combined with our hard picking from the wild vegetables, water chestnut shepherd's purse, or alfalfa sprouts soup  insanity dvd  ambiguous. When the New Year, it is father from the point of purchase of the steel surface of the educated youth is our greatest extravagance year. This life continued until the end of the age class struggle.


没有评论:

发表评论